Are you searching for new ways to engage your students regarding their Jewish Education?
Or perhaps you're looking to ignite their motivation for their Jewish Education? We've created a comprehensive e-book: How to become a 21st century educator which will help you engage your students with their Jewish Education and motivate them to learn more about their Jewish Studies.
Our detailed e-book also includes helpful tips and tricks to engage your students by introducing educational technology into the classroom. Not only that, but the e-book also includes useful digital tools and new technology that you can use to motivate and engage your classroom!
The e-book also includes:
- When and how to use podcasts in the classroom environment
- How blogging can improve knowledge around Judaism & the jewish community
- Why educational games are a must-have for today's students
- How video streaming can expose students to new ideas in real-time
- Why educators love Ji Tap as a digital tool for their classroom